[Nhcoll-l] FW: 88143 National Collections Relocation Technician - Multiple Positions - ADVERTISING LIVE

Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) Tonya.Haff at csiro.au
Wed Sep 7 22:52:35 EDT 2022

Hello all,

The CSIRO National Research Collections Australia (NRCA) is hiring several 'relocation technicians' to help with our upcoming move about 13 million specimens (mostly insects and terrestrial vertebrates) to a new, modern facility in Canberra, Australia. We are looking for people who have experience with collections or biological specimens/organisms or ideally, both. The job posting can be found here - please pass it along to anyone who might be interested. Thanks!

https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Canberra%2C-ACT-National-Collections-Relocation-Technician-Multiple-Positions/931072810/

Cheers,

Tonya
Dr. Tonya M. Haff