[Nhcoll-l] Survey about the usage of publication exchanges

Jutta Buschbom jutta.buschbom at statistical-genetics.de
Wed Sep 14 06:20:35 EDT 2022

Dear List,

forwarded below is the invitation to *a survey on exchanges practices
and publications flows within scientific institutions* by the
ePublishing working group of CETAF, the Consortium of European Taxonomic
Facilities.

Please feel free to disseminate the announcement of the survey widely.

Best wishes,

Jutta

********

Dear Sir or Madam,

  We are addressing this communication to ask for your cooperation in
improving our knowledge about the scientific publications by the Natural
Sciences Institutions and Collections Curators.

As the usage of publications exchanges between Natural Science
institutions appears to turn outdated in the context of the increase of
born-digital, e-only and open access publications, the *CETAF
E-Publishing Working Group* aims to understand the landscape of Natural
Science institutions with publication exchange programs and how they
have been changing these last years.

In order to evaluate the potential for additional agreements and
collaboration between those institutions, the E-Publishing WG request
your contribution to answering the following survey:

https://www.cognitoforms.com/CETAF1/EpublishingGroupSurvey .

Please note that the survey can take up to 15 minutes, so take your time.

The answers will be collected by the CETAF secretary team, summarised
and presented to the CETAF 52 in November.

The survey will be closed on *September 30th*. We will really appreciate
early answers.

All the members of the E-Publishing WG would be very grateful if you
could transmit this request to a member (at the Library and/or at
Publications Department) of your organization who can reply to the survey.

Thank you very much in advance for your effort,

Best regards,

C/O Laurence BENICHOU Isabelle GERARD
E-Publishing Working Group
Consortium of European Taxonomic Facilities (CETAF)

--

Statistical Genetics

Dr. Jutta Buschbom
Gerhart-Hauptmann-Strasse 35