[Nhcoll-l] 70% ETOH in volume?

Dirk Neumann d.neumann at leibniz-lib.de
Wed Sep 21 04:24:49 EDT 2022

Hi Tonya,

general aspects could be total volumes (different pricing, storage/DGR/safety requirements for different container sizes), control with what YOU want to dilute (cf. previsou discussions on de-ionised vs. distilled vs. tap-water if reliable and of certified/controlled quality), and potentially (especially in some EU-countries) the choice (or lack of it) be free to choose specific denaturants (or not). Those would be the most obvious that would jump into my mind immediately.

With best wishes
Dirk