[Nhcoll-l] storage cabinets for higher end radioactive minerals

Ashe, Eimear EAshe at museum.ie
Mon Aug 14 05:41:16 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Can you please tell me the type of cabinet you are using for safekeeping of your higher end radioactive geology? If you have a brand name and model, that would be the icing on the cake!

It would be good to hear if you are happy with your storage solution, or if you are due an upgrade to improve staff health and safety.

*Cross-posting to Geo Curators, NatSCA and NH-Coll mailing lists*

Kind regards,

Eimear

Eimear Ashe (she/her)
Documentation Officer (Natural History), Registration Department

National Museum of Ireland - Collections Resource Centre,
Balheary Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
K67 VR88

T: +353-1-8970069
Website<http://www.museum.ie/> | Social Media<https://www.museum.ie/Corporate-Media/Social-Media>

[Museum Opening Hours]<https://www.museum.ie/en-IE/>

The information in this email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please let the sender know and delete all copies from your computer systems.

We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although we have taken due care to minimise the risk. NMI rejects all responsibility and accepts no liability for any email content or attachment.

Please note that emails to, from, or within NMI may be subject to a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2014 and/or the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.