[Nhcoll-l] FW: NEON Data Quality Survey - please respond & distribute

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:00:11 EDT 2023

Please help us understand your perspectives on NEON data and spread the word to your colleagues - thanks!
Please take the 2023 NEON Data User Survey!

Have you used NEON data? Take our 2023 Data User Survey!

NEON is gathering feedback from the community to better understand the accessibility, usability, and quality of NEON data products. Please take approximately 10 minutes of your time to provide us with feedback based on your experiences as a NEON data user. We have made a lot of improvements in recent years in response to user feedback! These include:
*       Improved documentation and discoverability of data formats, conventions, and citation guidelines
*       Added additional information to our data product landing pages
*       DOIs for released datasets

All responses are confidential, and you will never be linked to your responses.

Provide feedback here!<https://buff.ly/3E5RIyq>

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marie Faust through the Contact Us form<https://www.neonscience.org/about/contact-us>.

Kate Thibault, Ph.D.

NEON Science Lead

she/her/hers

National Ecological Observatory Network

Office: 720.836.2491 | Mobile: 505.379.6447

kthibault at battelleecology.org<mailto:kthibault at battelleecology.org>

ORCID iD: 0000-0003-3477-6424<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3477-6424>

Battelle NEON

1685 38th St. Suite 100