[Nhcoll-l] PDF attached instead AIHA Cultural Heritage Emergency Prep and Response

Kathryn Makos kamakos at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 11:41:43 EST 2023

Cathy Hawks and I have tried to post this but each time our links appear in
NHCOLL as unusable. Either partially hyperlinked or converted to long links
that go nowhere.  This hasn't happened to other places we've advertised this
document so I apologize.  Would the webmaster direct us to current
instructions for accurately posting links to NHCOLL-L? Meanwhile, if I do
this right, the pdf will be attached.

Kathryn Makos, MPH CIH

(Retired:Smithsonian Institution)

Past Chair, AIHA Museum & Cultural Heritage Industry Working Group