[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC 2023 - A message from Diamond Sponsor - Delta Designs Ltd and Bruynzeel Storage Systems

Moe Flannery mflannery at calacademy.org
Mon May 1 10:45:27 EDT 2023

[image: Delta - New Color _Tagline.png]   [image: bruynzeel from FB
cropped.jpg]

Dear SPNHC Members,

We are excited to meet you all again at the 2023 Annual Conference for the
Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections. We have been
privileged to be a diamond sponsor for many years already and we are
looking forward to continuing to do so for many years to come!

As some of you are aware we recently shared exciting news, as we have
partnered with Bruynzeel Storage Systems, this making us the global market
leader in museum storage solutions. As a leader in North America for museum
and institutions collection storage, Delta Designs has built a strong
reputation for high-quality custom-made museum cabinets. Bruynzeel Storage
Systems is the European market leader for innovative and space-saving
mobile storage systems. Bruynzeel supplies mobile storage systems worldwide
with the most innovative functionality and safety for users and objects.

As we work through the transition of integrating our companies please be
assured that the Delta Designs products will still be manufactured in
Topeka, KS. Brett Danielson, Peter Doucette, and current staff members will
remain at Delta Designs and will continue to provide the same expected
level of customer service and support that we have been providing for the
past 36 years.

Both Bruynzeel and Delta share a passion for quality, customer centricity,
and sustainable preservation, and have worked with many iconic customers in
long-term relationships. Together, we want to offer the best total solution
to museums, institutions, and precious collections globally.

We invite you to visit our booth, active May 31st - June 1st, to talk to
our team and learn more about our new partnership and how we can support
your preservation efforts.

Best regards,
Delta Designs Ltd and Bruynzeel Storage Systems.
[image: SPNHC 2023 Logo_circle_layers_reduced size.jpg]

Additional Diamond Sponsor

[image: Picturae-logo.png]