[SoundStudies] Mon 3 Nov, 4:30pm, WHC B04 - Julie Beth Napolin on Faulkner and Sound

Joseph Clarke joseph.clarke at yale.edu
Wed Oct 29 11:39:56 EDT 2014

The Yale Sound Studies Working Group invites you to join us next Monday as
we feature *Julie Beth Napolin* of the New School. Napolin’s work focuses
on discourses of listening and acoustics in 20th and 21st-century
literature, philosophy, media, and music. She will discuss her paper “*Ravel
Out into the No-Wind No-Sound”: The Audiophonic Form of As I Lay Dying*”

The Sound Studies Working Group meets at 4:30pm in the Whitney Humanities
Center, room B04. All are welcome to join us for this session and for our
upcoming event on 8 December. To subscribe to or unsubscribe from our email
list, please visit http://mailman.yale.edu/mailman/listinfo/soundstudies.