[SoundStudies] SSWG -- TODAY! 5:30 WHC B-04

Mary Horn mary.jones at yale.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:12:19 EST 2016

Dear Sound Studies Readers,

Just a friendly reminder that the Sound Studies Working Group will meet *today
at 5:30 in WHC B-04.*

Today we'll discuss Chapters 1, 3, and 5 from *Sound and Safe: **A History
of Listening Behind the Wheel, *a collaborative work by Karin Bijsterveld,
Eefje Cleophas, Stefan Krebs, and Gijs Mom. Mary Jones will lead
discussion, and, as always, we'll look forward to welcoming any and all
interested readers for conversation and refreshments. The reading
selections are available on our classes v2 site (direct links: Ch. 1
, Ch. 3
, Ch. 5
and the entire book is available online through ORBIS.

Happy reading, and we hope to see you there!

Nicholas Forster, Ben Glaser, Andrew Jones, Mary Jones, Brian Kane
Co-Conveners, Yale SSWG