[SYO-mail] 2006-7 Season

syo-mail at mailman.yale.edu syo-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:18:50 EDT 2006

http://www.yale.edu/syorchestra

         Its the start of another exciting season at the Saybrook College
Orchestra, and it's a very special one for us as we celebrate our 5th full
season of great performances.  We'd like to extend a special thank you to
all of you for making th elast several years so successful and so much fun
for all of us.  Be sure to join us at the Fall Concert for a special
evening led by our new Music Director, Steven Thomas.

Upcoming Performances:

Tuesday, Oct. 10th, Christ Church, 8:00 pm
The SYO Chamber Players
Overture to Don Giovanni, W.A. Mozart
Divertimento #3 in F Major, W.A. Mozart
Symphony No. 29 in A, W.A. Mozart
Admission Free

Fall Concert
Sunday, Oct. 22nd, Battell Chapel, 3:00 pm
Overture to Coriolan, Ludwig van Beethoven
Les Preludes, Franz Liszt
Symphony No. 2 in D, Op. 73, Johannes Brahms
Admission Free

         A full schedule of all the concerts this year is available at
http://www.yale.edu/syorchestra/2006season.html  We look forward to
greeting you at performances!

http://www.yale.edu/syorchestra