[SYO-mail] [Saybrook College Orchestra] Winter Benefit Concert

Sun Feb 5 15:29:04 EST 2012

Hello:

I'm Binh Hoang (Yale College '15), the Publicity Chair of the Saybrook
College Orchestra of Yale University. The Saybrook College Orchestra is a
full orchestra mainly comprised of Yale undergraduates committed to
performing classical music for the greater Yale and New Haven community. I
wanted to inform you all of our Winter Benefit Concert this Friday, February
10th at 8 PM in Battell Chapel in New Haven, CT. Battell Chapel is on the
corner of York and Elm Street. Our concert will feature a beautiful array of
classical music written  by such famous composers as Mozart, Respighi, and
Sibelius. There is no admission fee, but donations will be accepted for
Engineers Without Borders.  The concert will be approximately an hour long.
I have attached a poster with information for our concert to this email. If
you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at (860)
748-8099 or at Binh.Hoang at yale.edu. I, and the rest of the Saybrook College
Orchestra, would love to see you this Friday.

Thanks,

Binh Hoang

Saybrook College Orchestra Publicity Chair