[Tshwanelex-l] Lemma gender attribute

ryoval HMS yangsangunja at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:42:56 EST 2011

Hello!

I am really impressed by the job they've done creating this beautiful piece
of software.
It's really the most useful one for the purpose of dictionary making.

However (excuse my stupidity since I wasn't able to figure this out from
the manual) I've got one question.

What is the right way to create a *"lemma gender" attribute* or whatever
you call it (it's necessary for the source language of the mini-dictionary
which I am currently developing a part of my grad school assignment)?

Actually, I managed to create one but no matter how hard I try it keeps
appearing just next to the translation (sense), while I really need it to
be directly after the lemma (isn't it obvious?).

Is there a way to deal with this issue without creating a so called
"entity"?

Thank you in advance.

Gregory