[Tshwanelex-l] Fwd: Exporting a Tagged and Filtered Extraction

Claire Bowern clairebowern at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:43:19 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geoff TOISTER <gat178 at 012.net.il>
Date: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Tshwanelex-l] Exporting a Tagged and Filtered Extraction
To: Claire Bowern <clairebowern at gmail.com>

Hi Claire,

See David's response below:

Try tick also just plain [ ] Lemma, in addition to Lemma::LemmaSign

Reason for this it acts recursively on elements, and THEN the
attributes of those elements - thus if an element is 'off', it
'shadows' its own attributes off. It could probably be made more
intuitive.

 - David

This solved the problem, although I daresay that saving it with the
.csv extension might also work. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Thank you
Geoff
Geoff Toister
Tel: 972544341108
This message is protected by AVG Anti-Virus