[Tshwanelex-l] Several writing systems

Menan du Plessis menanduple at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 26 02:38:13 EST 2012

Dear Maime - friendly greetings!

This is just to say that I too am a novice, and similarly just about to
start preparing material for an acutely endangered language (in South
Afria). I too have all sorts of timid questions but have been too shy up
until now to raise them in the forum.   Thank you so much for voicing
your first query, because it exactly articulates one of my own!  I will
take courage from your example, and from now on will try to be less shy
about asking for advice. I know that there are some amazingly skilled
and experienced people on the list, so I reckon we are likely to get all
the kindly help we need.

Best of luck with your project - which sounds amazing, by the way.
Regards,
Menan du Plessis