[Tshwanelex-l] frequency sorting

Isabella Chiari isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Fri Apr 20 18:42:29 EDT 2012

Hello again,
First of all thank you for the advices you have given so far.
I have another question.
Is it possible to have the dictionary sorted using fields other than lemma
list. For example I would like to have a frequency sorting using some fields
that contain corpus extracted information, and also have sorting based on
labels in other specific fields within the dictionary DTD scheme. This in
order to create views of the dictionary as frequency dictionary or as
thematic or semantic lexicons.

Do you thing it is possible to find a way to do it?

For frequency, I thought about using a rank order instead of the
lemma/headword field, but I am not sure it will work properly.
Thanks,
Isabella Chiari

--
Isabella Chiari

Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche

Università di Roma ³La Sapienza²

pl.le Aldo Moro, 5, III Piano, Edificio ex Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia,
00185 Roma, tel. +30 06 4991 3575

E.mail: isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it

Website: www.alphabit.net