[Tshwanelex-l] importing extra PCDATA not in original xml import file

Sargon Hasso dshasso at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 12:13:17 EST 2012

I am importing lemma entries from an xml file and I followed instructions in
the Tlex manual; however, I am seeing an extra blank entry after each sense
marked up as PCDATA and manifests itself as a blank entry, e.g. '   '.

I am enclosing my xml file for reference. How do I get rid of this extra
entry?

This xml file is just experimental and I am planning to import more than
6000 entries so it is not few entries that I could manually clean up.

This is an Enlglish-Syriac-Arabic dictionary. Syriac, like Arabic, is RTL
script.

Regards,

Sargon