[Tshwanelex-l] Corpus TL> search terminological units, not just words

Constanza Cervino constanza.cervino at lideditorial.com
Mon Dec 16 08:01:56 EST 2013

Dear David,

I bought the complete pack of TshwaneLex and I would like to start working with the TL Corpus. It is the first time that I use some kind of software to extract terminology, so maybe I am using it wrongly.

I was wondering if it was possible to extract terminological units instead of just simple words (that means, concepts that are named with more than one word).

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Constanza Cervino
Editora jefa de Diccionarios LID