[Tshwanelex-l] Version 2018 of TLex, tlTerm, tlCorpus released

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Tue Jan 2 18:38:32 EST 2018

(Not sure if this mailing list still active?)

We're pleased to announce Version 2018 of TLex, tlTerm, tlCorpus and
tlDatabase have been released.

See the ChangeLog on our website for what's new, or you can download
a trial version from our website.

We're also from 1 Jan until 31 January 2018 running a 15% discount
promotion (NB note this is unfortunately for ShareIt orders only, if
you click through firstly to ShareIt from our online order page,
then you can use the code V2018JAN on the ShareIt order form).

You can direct questions and queries to myself, thank you.

Regards,

 - David Joffe