[Tshwanelex-l] How to delete duplicates from tlTerm database?

Michael Beijer michael at beijer.uk
Wed Jul 18 06:00:39 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the best way to delete duplicates is from my tlTerm
database? Anyone have any experience with this?

Regards,

Michael

​**************************************************
* ​​Michael Joseph Wdowiak Beijer                  *
* ​​Dutch-English translator, 20 years' experience​.*
* ​Legal, business, IT, patents, education, etc.  ​​*
* ​Hastings, United Kingdom.       ​               *
* Mob. +44 (0)747 577 1720​                       *
* Email: michael at beijer.uk​                       *

--
*<This email was dictated using Dragon Professional Individual 15. Please
excuse any typos!>*