[Wgcp-whc] The Stein Reader has arrived

richard.deming at yale.edu richard.deming at yale.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:09:14 EDT 2005

Gentle Readers,

The Stein Reader is here the Stein Reader is. The Stein.  Read her.  Heed the
Stein, her Reader, Dear. Where? There where one has time and need.

That is to say, copies of the Ulla Dydo edited Stein Reader have just arrived
and can be found in an appropriately marked cardboard box below our mailbox in
the
office of the Whitney Humanities Center.  There are several copies and each
regular member should pick one up.  This will serve as the text for our meeting
on Nov 11 and will of course help frame the discussion on Fri.  The meeting with
{Professor this Friday is really going to be more of a guided discussion rather
than a formal talk, so people who come on Friday should feel free to come with
lots of questions and comments in mind.  If you haven't yet pivked up your copy
of  Dydo's Language That Rises, please do so soon as the copies are almost all
gone.

For those interested, here's an online partial bibliography of Stein's work:
http://www.sci.fi/~solaris/stein/steinbib.html

Best,
Richard Deming, Group Sub-sub-librarian