[Wgcp-whc] TODAY'S SESSION CANCELLED

richard.deming at yale.edu richard.deming at yale.edu
Fri Dec 12 09:29:14 EST 2008

Dear All--

sadly, today's session with Joan Retallack will have to be postponed until the
spring semester.  The icestorm that upstate/Hudson Valley New York is
experiencing has made it so Joan cannot join us today.  This is a
disappointment of course but we'll be setting a time in the spring when she
can join us.

This is a bit of disappointment as well since this was to have been the last
session of the fall semester.  So, as we will not be meeting today, may
everyone have a terrific, generative, restorative break and we'll reconvene in
the spring.  I'll send the dates in the coming weeks.

Onward--

Richard Deming, Co-Coordinator