[Wgcp-whc] Fwd: Durs Grünbein event on April 15

Richard Deming richard.deming at yale.edu
Mon Apr 12 13:45:59 EDT 2010

Dear All,

a reminder that just a few copies of Elizabeth Willis's Meteoric
Flowers are available at our mailbox in the main office of the WHitney
Humanities Center.  Also, Lyn Hejinian reads tomorrow, Tuesday, at 4
in the Beinecke Library.

Then, on Weds at 3-5 she will meet with the group to discuss her work
at the Beinecke Library (NOT IN OUR USUAL ROOM IN THE WHC).  Remember
to come a little bit early since coats and so forth need to be left
upstairs.

But it is a packed week as there is a visitor to campus that would be
of interest to members of our group.  The German poet Durs Grünbein
will be giving a talk at 4 PM on Thurs in the auditorium of the
Whitney Humanities Center.

Onward,
Richard Deming, Group Co-coordinator.