[Wgcp-whc] Jorie Graham's Sea Change is in

Richard Deming richard.deming at YALE.EDU
Wed Jan 26 15:23:31 EST 2011

Comrades,

In the next couple of days, I'll be sending a report of our last
session as well as some supplemental reviews and interviews regarding
Jorie Graham's Sea Change, which is our next work under discussion.
In the meantime, in case it wasn't clear copies of the book are now
available at our mail slot in the main office of the Whitney
Humanities Center.  As ever, these copies are free, we just ask that
you only take a copy if you're reasonably sure you can make at least
one if not both of the sessions devoted to the book.

from the arctic substation,
Richard Deming