[Wgcp-whc] visiting poets and dinner invitation

david.mahan at yale.edu david.mahan at yale.edu
Sat Mar 17 17:22:20 EDT 2012

Dear WGCP folks,

I wanted to mention two readings and an invitation to those of you who are
faculty. On Thursday, April 12, Ilya Kaminski will read in the Marquand Chapel
at the Divinity School, 5:15-6:15 (or so). On Thursday, April 26, Christian
Wiman (also editor of Poetry magazine) will read in the Great Hall, Inst. of
Sacred Music (ISM), also at the Divinity School, 5:15-6:15. All are welcome to
attend these public readings.

In addition, we take the poets out for a private dinner afterwards (usually
7-9PM at a nice restaurant in town, paid for by ISM). Since I am in charge of
these events, I wanted to make that opportunity available to those of you who
are faculty at Yale (my apologies to students -- not my choice). If you would
like to attend one or both of these readings and would also like me to include
you for either or both of the dinners, please let me know as soon as possible.
Indicate which of the readings/dinners you would like to attend.

Best,

David Mahan
Longtime member, WGCP