[Wgcp-whc] O'Brien and Sutherland events this week

Richard Deming richard.deming at yale.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:26:46 EDT 2013

Comrades,

a full listing of the events for this week connected to the visitors on campus appears below.  I think there are still 2 hard copies of the book on the shelf in Room 116 of the Whitney Humanities Center (on one of the shelves along the window side of the room--I think the middle one).  If you have any questions that I should pass along to O'Brien, please email me directly and ASAP (richard.deming at yale.edu) as I want to send the questions to him and to the list some time tomorrow.  I have a good round of suggestions but there is room for more.

Cheers,
Richard Deming, WGCP Group coordinator.