[YCB clarinets] Three Places in New Haven Mvmt. 3 page turns

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:15:46 EDT 2011

Hey,

In the third movement of Three Places, there is an impossible page turn
going from the first page to the code at the end of measure 51.  I just
photocopied the first page of the movement to solve this problem.  I'd
recommend doing the same if you have an awkward page turn there as well.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns about anything else!

Shout out to our own Nathan Prillaman for an awesome arrangement!

Huzzah,
Anthony