[YCB clarinets] Sectional on Th (3/1) 4:15-5:30

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:51:15 EST 2012

Hey clarinets,

Just a reminder - we're having a sectional this Thursday from 4:15 to
5:30 PM.  I've emailed Stephanie about finding a room - once I hear
back, I'll let you know where we're having the sectional.  FYI, Kate
Carter has generously offered to bring snacks :).

During the sectional, we'll be hitting up Pacific Celebration Suite in
detail, as well as doing a little Blue Shades.  If you have some time
between now and the sectional, please look over your notes.  Also,
definitely bring your clarinet and music home with you over spring break
and find some time to practice (and maybe break in some new reeds).

Wishing you the best,
Anthony