[yul-naco] Poll: RLG's Authority Assistant

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:00:21 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who responded to this survey, whether privately or to the list.

The tally: 9 people are using RLG's Authority Assistant at least sometimes;
18 people have never used it. Some people did not respond, probably because
they are not currently creating NACO records.

RLG has told us that the Authority Assistant might not be available on Day
1 of doing NACO input in RLIN21, so be forewarned.

Some people expressed interest in learning more about the Authority
Assistant and how it works, so we will have some kind of a demo/training
session in the future (after we move to RLIN21).

-Manon