[yul-naco] RLIN21 NACO demo-training: Thursday, May 5

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:19:14 EDT 2005

Dear NACO catalogers,

One week from today, there will be a demo-training session on using the
RLIN21 NACO client. Please mark your calendars!

Time: Thursday, May 5, 1-2:30pm
Place: SML Lecture Hall

Sorry for the short notice - RLG has not been good about giving us advance
notice on deadlines. The NACO Coordinating Committee has been testing the
new NACO client for about one week now. We still don't know the exact
implementation dates but RLG has told us that it will happen no sooner than
May 13. After getting the training-demo session next week, you should have
about one week (at least) to practice creating records in RLG's test
database. Maybe longer, if the implementation date gets postponed again.

If you absolutely cannot make this time-slot, please let me know (respond
to me personally, not to the list).

Thanks!

-Manon