[yul-naco] need your NACO statistics for Annual Report

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Tue Jun 19 16:34:16 EDT 2007

Dear NACO catalogers:

The end of June will mark the end of this fiscal
year. That means I will soon start writing my
Annual Report. One thing that goes into the
report is a summary of Yale's NACO statistics for the year.

Some of you are very good about sending me your
monthly NACO statistics using the Yale form:
http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/authorities/PCCMonthlyStatisticsForm.xls

Some give them to me directly, some submit them
via a team leader. But for many of you I seem to
have big gaps. Please look over your records. If
you think you might have forgotten to submit any
of your monthly NACO statistics sheets, please
send them to me by the first week in July. The
period in question is FY0607 (July 2006 through June 2007).

For those of you who prefer to send your NACO
statistics in one big batch at the end of the
year, these will be due the first week in July.
Remember to use the same categories that are used in the Yale form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Manon

Manon Théroux
Authority Control Librarian