[Yale ArchivesSpace] Staff Testing of new ASpace instances

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:12:05 EST 2015

Good Morning,

We are entering the next phase of the ASpace hosting evaluation. Thank you to staff for testing the first 2 instances, S-1 and S-2. We are now moving ahead to a comparison of the S-2 and S-3 instances. Your assistance is needed. This testing will inform Yale Library if using the Lyrasis hosted option for ASpace is preferable to the locally hosted scenario AND if we opt for Lyrasis hosting, which configuration best supports staff workflow. Your voice is important to this process!

Testing of these two instances will run from Thursday December 3-Friday December 11, 2015.

You should continue to user the userid and password distributed by repository for the first round of comparison testing. If you need a reminder, contact the liaison to your repository<http://guides.library.yale.edu/archivesspace/training> and she can provide you with the data. I am also available to help.

To access s-2: https://yale-s2.lyrasistechnology.org

To access s-3: https://yale-s3.lyrasistechnology.org

A new form is available to capture feedback on this 2nd round of comparison testing. Please fill out this form after you complete S-2 and S-3 comparison.

http://goo.gl/forms/8yPBeQzyCL

Thank you very much!

Melissa