[Yale ArchivesSpace] Production ArchivesSpace coming offline this morning-important

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Wed Jul 15 13:31:06 EDT 2015

Hello,

Production is now back online! Please feel free to conduct your work. I'll be coming back to folks with open incident reports on AS performance to make sure the issue is resolved. Please report any new incidents too.

Thank you for your patience during these past weeks. I hope production AS is now more performance.

Thank you,
Melissa Wisner
Library IT