[Yale ArchivesSpace] Hold - ASpace restore

Frohlich, Raymond raymond.frohlich at yale.edu
Tue Jul 28 10:23:24 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

We will take ArchivesSpace down for restore at 10:30am this morning and anticipate it becoming available before noon.  I will update the list when the process is complete.

Thanks,
Ray

--

Raymond Frohlich
Director, Enterprise Systems and Services, Library IT, Yale University Library

We are holding on the ASpace database restore as staff from special collections are pulling all the accession records created yesterday in order to recreate this data post-restore.  I will update the list when they are complete and the database is going down again.  Thank you for your patience.

Best,
Ray