[Yale ArchivesSpace] ASpace Office Hour- Change in time today

Tomecek, Christy christy.tomecek at yale.edu
Thu Aug 3 09:19:59 EDT 2017

Colleagues,

This is a reminder that I will be holding a virtual ArchivesSpace office hour today, August 3rd. Instead of my usual 11am to 12pm, I will be holding it from 1pm to 2pm. If you have any questions or problems with using ArchivesSpace, you can contact me via email/Skype messenger at christy.tomecek at yale.edu<mailto:christy.tomecek at yale.edu> or by telephone at 6-4247. Among other topics, I would be happy to address anything involving the new subject and agent records best practices.

Best,
Christy
--

Christy Tomecek