[Yale ArchivesSpace] RDE Error

Detelich, Alicia alicia.detelich at yale.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:06:13 EST 2017

Hi all,

This is just to let you know that there is an issue with RDE templates in the new version of ArchivesSpace. The fields in all of the templates appear to be getting mixed up, such that a list of languages appears in the date type drop-down, etc. - the actual behavior seems to vary depending on the template selected. Also, reordering columns results in a jumbling of the column labels. I attempted to remove and re-add the templates, which worked until I noticed that RDE also seems to be erroneously applying the same number of visible columns to all templates.

The upshot is that RDE isn't currently functional. I have reported the issue to Melissa, so hopefully we can get a fix in order soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Alicia