[Yale ArchivesSpace] Restart Required for Production ArchivesSpace on Friday (Today)

Smith, Steelsen steelsen.smith at yale.edu
Fri Mar 8 11:56:37 EST 2019

Dear ArchivesSpace users,

Lyrasis is acting quickly to install security patches to our servers which will address some vulnerabilities that have made (IT) headlines recently. Since these patches are urgent they will be applied as soon as possible. I consulted yesterday with YAMS and we are planning on performing the restart today. While originally slated for 5:30 it looks like it can be postponed until 10pm. Therefore both the public and staff interfaces will go offline for a few minutes around 10pm.

No reindexing is required as the system should be back to normal as soon as the restart is complete.

Thanks,
Steelsen