[Yale ArchivesSpace] ArchivesSpace office hour, 3-4

Clemens, Alison alison.clemens at yale.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:30:53 EDT 2022

Dear ASpace folks,

As a reminder, I'll host a virtual ArchivesSpace office hour shortly, from 3:00-4:00.

I'm happy to answer your ASpace-related questions.

Please note that this'll be my last ArchivesSpace office hour for a while, as I'll be out on leave through August 1. In the meantime, watch this list for office hours from my excellent YAMS colleagues, particularly Alicia Detelich.

For today's office hour, you can reach me by phone at x29029 or by email/chat at alison.clemens at yale.edu<mailto:alison.clemens at yale.edu>.

Best,
Alison

Alison Clemens
Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Head of Processing
Manuscripts & Archives, Yale University Library
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
203-432-9029
alison.clemens at yale.edu<mailto:alison.clemens at yale.edu>