[Yale ArchivesSpace] ArchivesSpace / Archives at Yale this morning

Clemens, Alison alison.clemens at yale.edu
Tue May 28 08:52:43 EDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

We write to let you know that ArchivesSpace and Archives at Yale are experiencing some downtime this morning. We're aware of the issue, are looking into its cause, and will share updates via this list, as we have them. And thank you to the folks who alerted us to the issue - much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alison, Christy, and Trip

Alison Clemens
[she/her or they/them]
Access Strategist
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
Yale University Library
203-432-9029
alison.clemens at yale.edu<mailto:alison.clemens at yale.edu>

We're excited about developments in special collections at Yale Library:

  *   Beinecke Library celebrates 60 years at Yale<https://stories.library.yale.edu/beinecke60>
  *   Manuscripts and Archives merged with Beinecke Library to unify collections and increase access for researchers and visitors<https://library.yale.edu/news/yale-library-restructuring-will-unify-special-collections-increase-access-researchers-and>