CBA Members' & Friends' Night

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 08:43:21 EDT 2006

Just got my CBA Members' & Friends' Night flyer in the mail.  For those of you who got it also, I want to make one change and one addition.  The phone number for questions should be (203) 488-7813, please make that change, particularly if you are going to share the flyer with friends.  Also, the event takes place in the Jones Auditorium--after parking, continue up along the drive--I think it's a two story brick building, and I think the name is on the outside.

Diane