Saturday trip.....Trumbull

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Sat May 31 06:59:08 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Currently in Chester it's cloudy with a bit of sun.  I'm almost hoping that it starts raining in the next few hours.  It has just occurred to me that people may be planning to come to this trip who do not have access to CT-Leps, i.e. people who only get the newsletter, or people who just read about it in the paper!!  Has anyone made provisions to go to the site and maybe leave a note on the door or something?

I would have been there today, but it's my daughter's dance recital...

Diane

From: <biobrand at comcast.net>