Don't lay your eggs on the drapes

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 09:40:19 EDT 2010

Ladybug Eggs

           View Photo

      I found this cluster of eggs on my sunroom drapes. Each spring for the past two year's, I've had Ladybugs in my sunroom and basement, I googled Ladybug eggs, and sure enough, that's what they are. The website said they come in several colors including black. Mine are more gray than shows in this photo. They should be on a leave. Any suggestions? They'll need to eat when they hatch.
      Janis LaPointe
      Enfield, CT
      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=117092190369845155893&target=PHOTO&id=5488543502369434274&aid=5488538102365638017&authkey=Gv1sRgCIn8zpz0_vTthAE&invite=CIOC8dII&feat=email
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.