Album - Turtles

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 09:50:13 EDT 2010

This year I've seen two turtles laying eggs in my back yard.   The planer gray turtle was much smaller.  In  photo of the hole left behind, I could see nothing in it.    The beautifully patterned turtle (like petroglyphs) left large white eggs laced with red lines.     Bonus photo of frog who thought it was hiding from me in a mud hole.    Janis LaPointe
Enfield,CT

      Turtles

      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=117092190369845155893&target=PHOTO&id=5488552162697200802&aid=5488549685457157777&authkey=Gv1sRgCPWSk66FofjR3QE&invite=CLO8ksQL&feat=email
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.