Registration extended for 60th Annual Lepidopterists Society Meeting, 23-26 June 2011

Gall, Lawrence lawrence.gall at yale.edu
Wed May 25 16:00:29 EDT 2011

Dear Colleague and/or Lepidopterists' Society Member,

The advance registration deadline has been extended to 3 June 2011 for this year's Lepidopterists' Society meeting, to accommodate folks at the end of school semesters etc.  The meeting is hosted by the Peabody Museum at Yale University in New Haven, CT, USA.  The program features a number of timely/lively talks and events, and I encourage you to pass this email along to anyone who may have an interest in Lepidoptera.

General information = http://www.lepsoc.org/60th_meeting.php

Registration = http://www.regonline.com/theLepidopteristsSocietymeeting

Draft Program Outline = http://lepsoc.org/mydocuments/program_2011.pdf

Draft of Abstracts = http://lepsoc.org/mydocuments/talks_2011.pdf

Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions.

Best,

Larry

- - -

Lawrence F. Gall, Ph.D.