[EAS]Live Longer

pjk pjk at design.eng.yale.edu
Sun Sep 15 16:36:27 EDT 2002

Subject:   Live Longer

LIVE LONGER, THINK POSITIVELY
Yale researchers have shown that one's attitude about aging affects
longevity.  A recent study found that thinking positively about
getting older extends one's life by an average of seven-and-one half
years, which is more than the longevity gained from low blood
pressure or low cholesterol, or from maintaining a healthy weight,
abstaining from smoking and exercising regularly.
http://www.yale.edu/opa/newsr/02-07-29-01.all.html