[NHCOLL-L:369] invertebrate collection reorganization

Karen Wetmore Grycewicz karenw at ucmp1.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 8 18:00:57 EST 1999

The invertebrate collections in the University of California Museum of
Paleontology will be closed for reorganization and integration of the Menlo
Park Cenozoic and Mesozoic invertebrate collections beginning in late
January 2000.  This project is expected to take about 6 months to complete,
during which time we will be unable to receive visitors to the invertebrate
collections or process loans.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.

The paleobotany and vertebrate collections will remain open during this work.

Karen Wetmore Grycewicz

Karen L. Wetmore Grycewicz, Ph.D.
Museum Scientist
Museum of Paleontology		office (510) 642-0203
1101 VLSB #4780       		lab (510) 643-2559
University of California           		fax (510) 642-1822
Berkeley, CA 94720-4780     		karenw at ucmp1.berkeley.edu