[NHCOLL-L:728] Fw: 2001 SPNHC Election and be international

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld ricardo at ans.com.au
Mon Sep 25 09:57:02 EDT 2000

 Dear colleagues,
 what do you feel about my proposal to change society to the International
 Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections.

 Keep care and be of good cheer.

 Regards

 (name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
 (surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

 website: http://www.coleoptera.org
 listserver: coleoptera on www.egroup.com/group/coleoptera/info.html
 Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
 (incl. Lagriinae, Alleculinae)

 University of Sydney
 The Wentworth Bldg., Box 62
 NSW 2006
 AUSTRALIA
 phone  :  +61 414 540 465
 email: vratislav at bigfoot.com
            ricardo at ans.com.au
            (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
              and    ricardo at login.cz )

 Only after the last tree has been cut down,
 only after the last river has been poisoned,
 only after the last fish has been caught,
 only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
         CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

 Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.

June
> > 2001.  Our society has gained great strength from the dedication of our
> > council members and the involvement of our membership in choosing people
> who
> > serve us so well.  Beginning this year, the Members-at-Large will work
> > closely with both Council and the Committee Chairs to help coordinate
the
> > implementation of the recently adopted "Five Year Goals and Objectives".
> >
> > To submit a nomination (nominations must be in writing; e-mail is OK!)
or