[NHCOLL-L:727] 2001 SPNHC Election

Rich Rabeler rabeler at umich.edu
Mon Sep 25 08:25:31 EDT 2000

Call for Nominations - Deadline Extended!

The Elections Committee of the Society for the Preservation of Natural
History Collections announces the closing date for nominations has been
extended to 31 October 2000.

Nominations are encouraged for two Members-at-Large to take office in June
2001.  Our society has gained great strength from the dedication of our
council members and the involvement of our membership in choosing people who
serve us so well.  Beginning this year, the Members-at-Large will work
closely with both Council and the Committee Chairs to help coordinate the
implementation of the recently adopted “Five Year Goals and Objectives”.

To submit a nomination (nominations must be in writing; e-mail is OK!) or
for information on the election process please contact the committee chair
Richard Rabeler, via:

email:  rabeler at umich.edu
Telephone:    (734) 647-2811
Facsimile:    (734) 647-5719
Mailing address:
       University of Michigan Herbarium, 1205 N University Ave., Ann Arbor,
MI 48109-1057