[NHCOLL-L:1011] How to Purchase Destructive Preservation Book

Jane MacKnight jmacknight at cincymuseum.org
Thu Apr 19 13:46:58 EDT 2001

Dear List:  I received the following information from the Los Angeles
distributor about purchasing Steve Williams' book Destructive Preservation
(reviewed in recent Collections Forum).  It's not US, but at least they take
credit cards.  Thanks to everyone who sent me information.  Steve wrote to
say that he is trying to get better distribution in the US.

Jane MacKnight
Registrar
Cincinnati Museum Center