[NHCOLL-L:1674] Cornell Plant Pathology Herbarium (CUP) database online

Kathie Hodge kh11 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:49:59 EDT 2002

CUP Database Now Online

The staff of the Cornell University Plant Pathology Herbarium (CUP)
is pleased to announce the availability of its database online. Of
the over 400,000 fungus and plant disease specimens in the herbarium,
data for just over 12,600 of these can currently be searched by
multiple parameters, including classification, accession number, type
status and location. This site shall be updated regularly as we
continue to add specimen information to our Biota database.

The search page can be accessed through our web site:
http://ppathw3.cals.cornell.edu/CUPpages/

We invite comments from users about our data and user interface.

Susan C. Gruff, Curator
Kathie T. Hodge, Director
CUP email:  CUP-herbarium at cornell.edu