[NHCOLL-L:1768] Re: GenBank

Gordon Jarrell fnghj at uaf.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:59:49 EST 2002

Hi Greg,

You are pretty much dependent on  the user of the specimens.  There is
no uniform policy or requirement.
See:
http://www.uaf.edu/museum/af/citing.html

It's worth mentioning that individuals should be accessioned
individually in GenBank EVEN IF they have identical sequences.

G.

--
Gordon H. Jarrell, Ph.D
Coordinator Alaska Frozen Tissue Collection